Regional Boards > Mid-South

I-69 in TN

<< < (144/147) > >>

mvak36:

--- Quote from: abqtraveler on November 23, 2021, 09:15:19 AM ---Now with the $1T Bipartisan Infrastructure (cough...pork) Bill signed into law, will TDOT be moving ahead with getting the bypass around Troy, and the interchange at South Fulton finished?

--- End quote ---

I could be wrong but I thought those projects were already in the Improve Act. I can't go and check it unfortunately since they disabled the map that showed all the projects.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: abqtraveler on November 23, 2021, 09:15:19 AM ---Now with the $1T Bipartisan Infrastructure (cough...pork) Bill signed into law, will TDOT be moving ahead with getting the bypass around Troy, and the interchange at South Fulton finished?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure how much of that South Fulton work will be TDOT's responsibility, and how much will be KYTC's, since they'll definitely have to do some of the work on the north side of the state line.

CoolAngrybirdsrio4:
From TDOT back a few weeks ago:

--- Quote ---OBION COUNTY, Future I-69 (Phase 3): Grading, drainage, construction of bridges and paving on future I-69 from west of SR 21 to US 51 (SR 3) will cause possible lane closures throughout the project. Thursday, September 16, 2021: Speed limit will be reduced to 55 MPH in the NBL from LM 21.8 to LM 24.0 & LM 21.0 to LM 26.45 and 45 MPH in the SBL from LM 30.1 to LM 26.55 & LM 26.0 to LM 24.45. Tuesday, October 13, 2020: Bethlehem Road north from Clifford Rives Road to Lindenwood Road closed. Claude Tucker Road north from Cloys Road to Section Line Road closed. Detour routes are posted.
--- End quote ---

Source: https://www.tn.gov/tdot/news/2021/11/10/west-tennessee-weekly-construction-november-10-17--2021.html

Avalanchez71:
If one area did not need an upgrade it is this area.

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: Avalanchez71 on December 06, 2021, 02:12:51 PM ---If one area did not need an upgrade it is this area.

--- End quote ---

Actually, the Union City bypass was the most-needed upgrade. Offhand, I can't think of any other traffic light-lade stretch between Fulton and Dyersburg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version