Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Anyone else having site problems?

<< < (5/5)

SSOWorld:
RickMast - does the same thing happen at that forum too?

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Master son on August 23, 2009, 12:53:38 AM ---RickMast - does the same thing happen at that forum too?

--- End quote ---

No, it doesn't.  But we don't use the "TinyPortal v.1.0.6 beta" on the site, which I think might be the problem here (just taking a stab in the dark here since I don't know all the addon's you guys are using).

Scott5114:
I don't even know what "TinyPortal v.1.0.6 beta" is :-/ Alex, what is it?

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on August 23, 2009, 06:16:21 AM ---I don't even know what "TinyPortal v.1.0.6 beta" is :-/ Alex, what is it?

--- End quote ---

Well, if you guys want to PM me a list of all the addons you have install, I "might" be able to point out possible problems, but I wouldn't go hastily trying to uninstall the addons right away because that could cause more problems then fixes.  Would recommend to somehow test the fixes in a "test forum" before doing anything here.  Because I would love to see the "Quick Edit" function working here.

SSOWorld:
I've been wanting to do that for quite a while and between work, trips and laziness I haven't gotten to it yet  - I do intend to make a copy on a detached web server in my house and troubleshoot it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version