News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

AARoads Forum Calendar Option

Started by Dougtone, February 24, 2009, 07:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougtone

And another thing worth looking into.  It appears that the forum calendar is only used for birthdays.  I think it should be taken into consideration to add forum trivia nights and roadgeek meets to the calendar as well.  Any thoughts on that?

un1

Well I was going to do it for my Trivia event next Saturday.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

DanTheMan414

I agree...it will be a great to keep track of which roads meets are when and where. :D

Voyager

Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Dougtone

Quote from: voyager on February 24, 2009, 01:35:03 PM
Anybody can add their own events.

But how?!?  I went to the help section of the forum, looked for the calendar topic.  It says that I can add an event by selecting Calendar from the main menu followed by Post Event from the calendar screen.  However, I checked on both Opera and Firefox and this Post Event option does not show up.

Voyager

Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Dougtone

Quote from: voyager on February 24, 2009, 05:44:23 PM
Try now.

OK, that works now.  I'm assuming that there was some out of place code before.

deathtopumpkins

Either that or someone had the feature disabled...  :-P
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Dougtone

Yeah, I was reading the help guide on the calendar, and then looking at the calendar, and something was not jiving.  Thanks for clearing up this issue.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.