News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Softball

Started by Stephane Dumas, October 01, 2021, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Dumas

I thought it could be interesting to do a thread about baseball's little sibling softball.  I wondered if there might be some attempts to create a professional softball league despite the short-lived attempts done in the late 1970s? :hmm:

Alps

Quote from: kevinb1994 on October 01, 2021, 01:30:42 PM
I've played softball for Special Olympics.
Are you sure you want to admit that in a public forum?

Roadgeekteen

We had a girl's softball team at Needham High School. They were ok, not great, and they got blown out at home in the playoffs at a game nobody went to as everyone was watching the boy's lacrosse game.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

gonealookin

There's no market for professional softball.  The best of the women's college game is terrific; that's well worth checking out.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.