Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

__________ is/are overrated.

<< < (169/176) > >>

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: kphoger on June 09, 2022, 06:32:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: XamotCGC on June 09, 2022, 05:53:52 PM ---People who steal Highway 420, Highway 666, and Highway 69 numbered road signs.

--- End quote ---

Does anybody really rate those people highly?

--- End quote ---

How many of those highways with those numbers would be highly rated enough to merit a sign being a collective item regardless of the source?

kphoger:
US-666 was a moderately enjoyable drive.

Max Rockatansky:
The thing that I always thought was weird about US 666 was that so many people remember it more for the poor northern New Mexico pavement than the bad ass Coronado Trail segment in Arizona.  How the Coronado Trail as US 191 is still overlooked even today is equally as odd.

What is now CA 245 and was CA 69 is an awesome mountain highway.  Id speculate it might even have the most curves per mile of any California State Route.

thenetwork:

--- Quote from: XamotCGC on June 09, 2022, 05:53:52 PM ---People who steal Highway 420, Highway 666, and Highway 69 numbered road signs.

--- End quote ---

Here in Colorado, near the Mesa/Garfield County line and west along I-70, CDOT recently started a sign replacement project...

CDOT in the last 2-3 weeks replaced green MILE 68.99 in both directions with new MILE 69 signs....

The westbound mile marker is already missing!!!

Ted$8roadFan:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on June 08, 2022, 02:14:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: plain on June 08, 2022, 01:34:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: kphoger on June 08, 2022, 11:23:30 AM ---Water is a scam.

--- End quote ---

Especially most of these bottled waters

--- End quote ---

Aside from boil notices I tend to agree domestically.  Most domestic tap water to me tasted better than the bottled water brands.

--- End quote ---

Or if you live in a state (like Florida) with higher risk of natural disasters that actively encourage folks to have bottled water in the event of a major hurricane.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version