National Boards > General Highway Talk

Highway NOT entering your home state on which you have clinched the most mileage

(1/14) > >>

NWI_Irish96:
I-40 is my 4th most traveled route overall, but 1st among routes that don't enter Indiana at 1694 miles.

For US highways, it's US 85 at 458 miles.

cl94:
Unless you want to count every state I have ever lived in as a "home state", my winner would be I-70, which I have clinched. Does not enter my home state or my state of birth.

Max Rockatansky:
Depends on what you mean by “home state.”  If you mean the place I was born and mostly grew up then it would be I-10 which isn’t anywhere close to Michigan.  If you mean where I live now then I-75 given it is nowhere near California.  I would say I-95 but that has been retroactively un-clinched given the gap was resolved. 

CtrlAltDel:

--- Quote from: cabiness42 on May 21, 2022, 07:01:03 PM ---I-40 is my 4th most traveled route overall, but 1st among routes that don't enter Indiana at 1694 miles.

For US highways, it's US 85 at 458 miles.

--- End quote ---

I-40 is the winner here for me as well.

NWI_Irish96:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 21, 2022, 07:05:53 PM ---Depends on what you mean by “home state.”  If you mean the place I was born and mostly grew up then it would be I-10 which isn’t anywhere close to Michigan.  If you mean where I live now then I-75 given it is nowhere near California.  I would say I-95 but that has been retroactively un-clinched given the gap was resolved. 

--- End quote ---

I guess by home state I mean any state you lived in for a significant amount of time since being old enough to drive. I'll leave it to each individual to determine what "significant" is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version