News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Pennsylvania

Started by Alex, March 07, 2009, 07:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

PennDOT - District 5 News: Berks County: Upcoming Road Work

QuoteCounty:  Berks
Municipality:  City of Reading
Road name:  PA 12 at Monroe Street
Between:  - and -
Type of work:  Utility Work
Work being done by:  Local Utility
Type of restriction:  Nighttime
Restriction:  There will be several traffic stoppages/rolling roadblocks for utility line work. Please use caution and expect delays.
Start date:  9/13/23
Est completion date:  9/13/23
Restrictions in effect (time of day):  12:00 AM To 06:00 AM
Will rain cause delays?  No
Change/Update:

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Mr_Northside

Quote from: 74/171FAN on September 06, 2023, 10:20:20 AM
PennDOT - District 9 News: I-70 Southbound (Crystal Spring, Fulton County) Welcome Center to be Closed for Repairs

Hehe..... "Southbound" - the roadway(s) are clearly north/south between Breezewood & Maryland - but it would still be I-70 eastbound.
I don't have opinions anymore. All I know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything

74/171FAN

CE Expert System:

District 5: West Shore (US 422) Reconstruction Phase 2  (in Reading)

District 8: PA 34 (Carlisle Road) over a Tributary to Opossum Creek

PennDOT - District 8 News: Rolling Stop Friday on SB I-81 Near Shippensburg, Cumberland County

(For PA 851)  PennDOT - District 8 News: Route 851 Culvert Open to Traffic in Peach Bottom Township, York County

(For PA 82)  PennDOT - District 6 News: Kennett Square Borough Utility Improvement to Close Route 82 (South Street) in Chester County

Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 31, 2023, 01:22:47 PM
(For I-83) PennDOT - District 8 News: Upcoming Weekend Lane Restrictions on I-83 in York County

PennDOT - District 8 News: Upcoming Weekend Work on I-83 in York County Postponed

PennDOT - District 5 News: Berks County: Upcoming Road Work

QuoteCounty:  Berks
Municipality:  Greenwich Township
Road name:  Interstate 78
Between:  Exit 40 (PA 737) and Exit 35 (PA 143)
Type of work:  Construction
Work being done by:  PennDOT Contractor
Type of restriction:  24 Hours
Restriction:  Interstate 78 will be lane restricted eastbound for construction work related to the ongoing Interstate 78 Reconstruction Project. Work will occur 7pm on Friday night through 6am on Monday morning.
Start date:  9/15/23
Est completion date:  9/18/23
Restrictions in effect (time of day):  07:00 PM To 06:00 AM
Will rain cause delays?  No
Change/Update: 

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

roadman65

Has the long awaited Trumpet reconfiguration began in Lancaster County at US 30 and 222?

An outdated article has been posted on Social Media from Lancaster online that it's about to commence even though the article was posted for a 2022 start.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

74/171FAN

Quote from: roadman65 on September 18, 2023, 12:52:55 PM
Has the long awaited Trumpet reconfiguration began in Lancaster County at US 30 and 222?

An outdated article has been posted on Social Media from Lancaster online that it's about to commence even though the article was posted for a 2022 start.

Quote(For US 30 and US 222)  PennDOT - District 8 News: Work to Begin on Route 222/Route 30 Interchange Improvement Project in Lancaster County

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.