News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 NC Review

Started by Pink Jazz, July 05, 2023, 08:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Jazz

I just ordered the Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 NC earbuds (bought them in Pastel Pink). I just upgraded from the previous Liberty Air 2 Pro model.

First the bad. Setup was a bit of a challenge on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. Apparently there is an issue that I had to manually turn on Audio and Calls in my Bluetooth settings. It took me a while to figure that out. Apparently the Low Energy Audio setting is for some reason preventing the S23 Ultra from connecting out of the box, requiring user input to enable Audio and Calls in their Bluetooth settings for the paired device. Low Energy Audio is planned for a future firmware update, but is not currently supported yet.

Now the good. Noise cancellation is a vast improvement over the Liberty Air 2 Pro. Sound quality is also excellent. One feature that I like is that I can create a personalized EQ based on my hearing profile.

After initial hiccups on setup, I am pleased with my new headphones. Few issues after the initial setup problems. I mainly listen to smooth jazz and they sound great. Note that if you have an iPhone you will not get Hi-Res Wireless Audio, since iPhones do not support the LDAC codec.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.