News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Long-Time Roadgeek, New to Forum

Started by Ned Weasel, June 05, 2011, 02:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Weasel

Hello.  I read this forum frequently, but I didn't decide to register until yesterday.  I've been a roadgeek since I was a kid, and some of my favorite things to do are taking road trips; studying maps, satellite images, and Google Street View; and drawing fantasy interchanges.  I have one topic that I want to post to the "General Highway Talk" board after I make this post.  I might not post as frequently as I'd like, since I'm usually busy during the fall, winter, and spring, but I believe I have much to say about road transportation, so I'm looking forward to using this forum.  By the way, my current avatar is a thumbnail of a drawing that I made, in case anyone is wondering.
"I was raised by a cup of coffee." - Strong Bad imitating Homsar

Disclaimer: Views I express are my own and don't reflect any employer or associated entity.

mightyace

My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.