News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

License Plate Stickers

Started by Dr Frankenstein, May 24, 2012, 11:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentsteel53

Quote from: kphoger on June 14, 2012, 01:16:16 PM
Two years ago, our other driver owned his car outright, so he used the title instead of registration.  Nowhere on it, of course, was his license plate number.  So they just had him write it on there with a pen.  Now THAT's official!

I do own my car outright (the benefits of buying beaters!), but I don't carry the title around with me.  I figure if the car gets stolen, the title should not go with it.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Special K

Quote from: agentsteel53 on June 14, 2012, 01:22:49 PM
Quote from: kphoger on June 14, 2012, 01:16:16 PM
Two years ago, our other driver owned his car outright, so he used the title instead of registration.  Nowhere on it, of course, was his license plate number.  So they just had him write it on there with a pen.  Now THAT's official!

I do own my car outright (the benefits of buying beaters!), but I don't carry the title around with me.  I figure if the car gets stolen, the title should not go with it.

It's like carrying your SS card in your wallet.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.