News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Forza Horizon

Started by Zmapper, June 06, 2012, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmapper

Has anyone heard much more about his game? It will be coming out in October, and will be a large open world, but I don't really know much more.

Normally I am not too interested in racing games, but this one caught my eye.

Source: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5473014.aspx

Holy Crap look at those realistic signs!  :wow: The sign looks almost exactly like what CDOT spec is, and the intersection in question does exist in real life.

Alps

Completely unrealistic. Both directions of I-70 are three lanes and don't have C-72 on an overhead gantry of that style. :bigass:

Zmapper

Besides, the area around that intersection is low-density residential, not rolling hills.  ;-)

Also, the intersection in question is a folded diamond, not a regular diamond like what I see pictured.

Ian

Awesome! Definitely going to get this once it comes out.
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

bulkyorled

This made me think of what I found today;

For Grand Theft Auto V, usually these kinds of games pay little attention to signage and obviously its not 100% real since its not the Los Puerta Fwy but the Golden Gate Fwy, but they mentioned the 5! How about that. The graphics actually kind of look real in that preview too but the game always ends up looking still game-y when it comes out haha

Although when GTAIV came out I thought it looked extremely real...
Your local illuminated sign enthusiast

Signs Im looking for: CA only; 1, 2, 14, 118, 134, 170, 210 (CA), and any california city illuminated sign.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.