News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Changing one letter of a thread title

Started by hotdogPi, January 31, 2021, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big John

SEW features - Things that will needle you.

CNGL-Leudimin

Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Evan_Th

MEW features - fun things your cat does.

Max Rockatansky

PEW features - The latest advancements in uncomfortable church seating.

kphoger

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on March 28, 2024, 04:41:17 PMPEW features - The latest advancements in uncomfortable church seating.

cushions?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

vdeane

2024 Road Trip Pans - how you plan to cook your food when camping this year (alternatively, souvenir cookware)

Quote from: Evan_Th on March 28, 2024, 04:36:22 PMMEW features - fun things your cat does.
I think I associate Mew more with the Pokemon (especially as the sound cats make around here is meow).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

jlam

NE2 features - Characteristics of user NE2

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

GaryV

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on March 28, 2024, 04:41:17 PMPEW features - The latest advancements in uncomfortable church seating.

Or maybe, something about skunks.

IowaTraveler

NES features - A discussion about the capabilities of the Nintendo Entertainment System.

Sapphuby

Which 2dis get boasted the most/least, or in other words, how proud are you of your local highway?

WillWeaverRVA

Don't Question
Front Question
Fount Question
Mont Question - "which French mountain is this?"
Fond Question - awwww
Fonz Question - ayyyy

Seasonal Food Items You Lose - stupid supply chains
Seasonal Food Items You Move - stupid supply chains

Can you get Michelob Beer in your Market Area? - the current thread title says "Michelobe"
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

hbelkins

Changing one letter of a tread title

Changing one litter of a thread title

Charging one letter of a thread title

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Big John

Changing one letter of a thread tithe - pay the church

Scott5114

"Guess the KITY challenge", where you're shown the image of a cute cat and you try to guess its name.
"US Mounty photo challenge", discussing a social media trend where teenagers try to lure RCMP officers into inadvertently crossing the US–Canada border.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

triplemultiplex

"That's just like... your opinion, man."

freebrickproductions

Changing one letter of a thread tittle
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Sapphuby

Quote from: triplemultiplex on April 04, 2024, 12:01:28 PMhttps://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=34708.0

"Fort Question"

Pillow or blanket? :-D

"Dont question" thread, where we do our own thing and it's none of your business.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

SSOWorld

Fuc-ee's outside of Texas
Buc-ee's outside of Tex-ass
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

WillWeaverRVA

My idea for UK currency reform - down with decimalisation!
My idea for AUS currency reform - down with dollars!
My idea for UP currency reform - Yoopers want their own currency now
My idea for US currency deform - now you can turn your $1 bills into paper airplanes!
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

CNGL-Leudimin

My idea for ES currency reform - Back to the Peseta
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

hbelkins

2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Coaching Carousel

The rare instance of using this thread to correct a misspelling in a thread title.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

GaryV

Best Virginia Turnpike  (is there one?)  :-D

Big John

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.