News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

No-plane family have to take flight to make Sydney wedding

Started by ZLoth, January 06, 2024, 04:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

From BBC:

No-plane family have to take flight to make Sydney wedding
QuoteA family attempting to travel to a relative's wedding in Australia without flying were forced to board a flight at the end of their four-month journey.

Shannon Coggins, Theo Simon and their daughter Rosa, 19, had hoped to avoid planes completely during the epic 10,000-mile (16,000km) journey.

They left home in Somerset on 16 August for the 28 December event in Sydney.

But in South East Asia their travel options ran out and they were forced to take a short flight.
FULL ARTICLE HERE

Uhhh... I want to know what they were doing that allowed them to do this:

QuoteMs Coggins and Mr Simon both gave up their jobs to make the journey with their daughter, which they said required a "monumental amount" of planning.

I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.