News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

upcoming Columbus, OH hockey trip

Started by CanesFan27, October 19, 2009, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanesFan27

A group of us (Jeff Kitsko, Doug Kerr, Brian LeBlanc, and myself maybe others) are going to Columbus for the Hurricanes/Blue Jackets game on Saturday, November 7th.  If anyone is interested in maybe meeting up for dinner prior to or want to join us to the game let me know!

Also, what are some good places to eat in and around the Arena for after the game?  Specifically a good sports bar or pub.

hbelkins

I had saved several years ago, but cannot find now, a Usenet post somewhere about the country's best hamburgers, and I remember that the location closest to me was in Columbus. I tried to find that post but it must have been on a computer or hard drive that met a demise without being backed up. Perhaps a Google search of top 10 hamburgers might yield something.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Dougtone

I believe there is an Arena District with restaurants, pubs, etc. around Nationwide Arena in Columbus.  I am told it is a great place to party.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.