News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

2014?

Started by hbelkins, December 04, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: jpi on April 09, 2014, 04:44:02 PM
As for Columbus on May 3...

I wonder if this is even still a possibility anymore. If it does happen, it's doubtful that I will attend.
-A.J. from Michigan

getemngo

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on April 09, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

I wonder if this is even still a possibility anymore. If it does happen, it's doubtful that I will attend.

I forgot all about this one. I'm probably moving back to the Lower Peninsula that day. It'd be a 10% chance at best.
~ Sam from Michigan

Brandon

Quote from: getemngo on April 09, 2014, 11:35:05 PM
Quote from: A.J. Bertin on April 09, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

I forgot all about this one. I'm probably moving back to the Lower Peninsula that day. It'd be a 10% chance at best.

There's no way for me.  I'll be bringing my father back from Colorado that day and at Arthur Murray Medal Ball the next.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

hbelkins

Columbus on May 3? That's totally news to me.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: hbelkins on April 10, 2014, 09:50:53 PM
Columbus on May 3? That's totally news to me.

It was mentioned casually by Sandor a few months ago as a possibility. I didn't really think he was all that serious about it, although I could be wrong.
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

Toledo's unlikely but not unpossible.

bandit957

Looks like Toledo is probably out of range, but Columbus might be within range.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

JMoses24

If a meet is going to happen in Columbus on 5/3, someone had better get it set up quick-like. If it does happen later this year, it's definitely doable for me as a day trip.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Hi guys.  If you have a question, try addressing me directly.  :banghead:
I haven't changed my email address in over 6 years and most of you can speak to me on facebook. Hell, I'll get an email from the board software telling me you've sent me a private message on here.
Works better than talking behind someone's back.  :pan:
---
As for a Columbus meet, in 2014, I'm not pursuing that anymore this year. There was lukewarm interest when I mentioned this on facebook, back in the winter, followed by Dan asking me (back in March) to let him and Sean go forth with a Toledo meet (of which I haven't heard anything about).

I'm moving on. If you want to speak to me further, you can look me up.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Alps

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on April 14, 2014, 09:37:45 PM
I haven't changed my email address in over 6 years and most of you can speak to me on facebook. Hell, I'll get an email from the board software telling me you've sent me a private message on here.
---
As for a Columbus meet, in 2014, I'm not pursuing that anymore this year. There was lukewarm interest when I mentioned this on facebook, back in the winter, followed by Dan asking me (back in March) to let him and Sean go forth with a Toledo meet (of which I haven't heard anything about).

Dude, it's not behind your back, it's right here on the forum where you can read it...

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

SSOWorld

Quote from: Alps on April 14, 2014, 09:46:04 PM
Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on April 14, 2014, 09:37:45 PM
---

Dude, it's not behind your back, it's right here on the forum where you can read it...
In his defense it wasn't that obvious because Toledo wasn't in its own topic. :ded:
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

bugo

Chill out, Sandor.  Nobody is hiding anything from you.

getemngo

Quote from: mgk920 on December 04, 2013, 10:57:31 PM
I haven't made an official announcement yet, but I'm about 98% certain on 26-April for NE Wisconsin.

Mike

I assume this isn't happening a week from now, since you've made no announcement. Any plans for a later date in 2014?
~ Sam from Michigan

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.