News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Toilet humor in Peanuts

Started by bandit957, July 27, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Tell me this Peanuts illustration isn't about flatulence...

https://media2.fdncms.com/sfweekly/imager/u/original/4239074/the-peanuts-movie-707_390_209_4k_universalcolor_wb_rgb.jpg

Also, there was once a Peanuts strip that referred to flatulence as a "rock snake." Linus is ripping one (or maybe pooping his pants) in the very first panel...

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/peanuts/images/4/4a/19750119.jpg
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

abefroman329

Was there lead paint in the house you grew up in?

1995hoo

I can't read the second one, image is too pixellated, but without the benefit of the words it looks to me like that first panel is meant to indicate he injured something, bumped his knee or some such.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

freebrickproductions

Quote from: abefroman329 on July 28, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
I know there's lead paint in mine, though it's under a few coats of regular paint.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

abefroman329

Quote from: freebrickproductions on July 28, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
Quote from: abefroman329 on July 28, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
I know there's lead paint in mine, though it's under a few coats of regular paint.
It was probably on the surface in bandit957's house.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.