News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Very Strange Signals in Historic Photo

Started by Brian556, December 15, 2018, 10:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

I cant even tell what I am looking at in the photo. I can see pedestrian signals, but no standard vehicular heads. There is something on the pole that I think could be some kind of experimental space-age vehicular signal. I was thinking they could be street lights. but considering that I do not see any standard vehicular signal heads in the photo, my conclusion is that they have to be an odd type of signal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2224634947549344&set=gm.2060076180718044&type=3&theater&ifg=1

TEG24601

It appears to be the intersection of two one-way streets (coming toward the camera), with horizontal lights mounted from the pole (and we are seeing the back side of both).  One of the comments shows a newer photo, with a similar setup.  The street from the Left now appears to be the Left Field Entrance to Minute Maid Park.
They said take a left at the fork in the road.  I didn't think they literally meant a fork, until plain as day, there was a fork sticking out of the road at a junction.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.