AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: H. M. Goshua Map on Golden State Freeway, north of SFV, as error for div. hwy.  (Read 2368 times)

ACSCmapcollector

• Last Login: May 25, 2019, 08:53:06 PM

I have noticed that the H. M. Goshua Map on Golden State Freeway, north of San Fernando Valley maps, as error for divided highway in two red lines, in the color of yellow without U. S. 99 for Interstate 5 in early 1970s, can anyone say that this was an cartography error?

compdude787

• Last Login: March 05, 2024, 09:47:57 PM

Perhaps you could post a picture? I don't happen to own this map, so taking a picture of it and posting it here would really be helpful. Thanks!

But if you think that it was an error, it probably was. Maps often contain errors.

ACSCmapcollector

Perhaps you could post a picture? I don't happen to own this map, so taking a picture of it and posting it here would really be helpful. Thanks!

But if you think that it was an error, it probably was. Maps often contain errors.

I own several maps of the San Fernando Valley, however I have forgotten how to post pictures on here either, because is is hard for me to do that as of now.

compdude787

• Last Login: March 05, 2024, 09:47:57 PM

Here's how to post pictures on this forum. First, upload a picture to a photo-sharing site like flickr or imgur. Find the direct link to the image. The URL should end with .jpg or .png or whatever file format you uploaded the image as. Copy this link to your clipboard. On Flickr there's a share button and one of the options is for a web forum (BBCode) and it'll format the image properly so that it will display on this forum.

ACSCmapcollector

Here's how to post pictures on this forum. First, upload a picture to a photo-sharing site like flickr or imgur. Find the direct link to the image. The URL should end with .jpg or .png or whatever file format you uploaded the image as. Copy this link to your clipboard. On Flickr there's a share button and one of the options is for a web forum (BBCode) and it'll format the image properly so that it will display on this forum.

I will or would do that when I am less busy.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.