People whose heads are shaped like a Speak & Spell

Started by bandit957, January 20, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

A Speak & Spell was an electronic toy of the 1970s and 1980s that taught kids how to spell. Have you ever seen anyone whose head was shaped like a Speak & Spell?

There was a radio commentator several years ago whose head was indeed shaped like a Speak & Spell. In his photos, he always sneered widely. This caused his face to take on the shape of a rectangle with rounded corners, not unlike a Speak & Spell.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Max Rockatansky

Wasn't the Speak and Spell part of the transmitter E.T. was building to phone his alien friends to pick him up?

webny99

This should be good  :rofl:  :popcorn:

To answer the question, no, I really haven't, but what I lack in experience I'm making up for in imagination  :D

Takumi

This bird's head is shaped like the bird's head in the Depeche Mode album Speak & Spell. Because it is.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

Juke from The Amazing World of Gumball is the best I can do.

He is from Beatboxistan, so try to understand.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

jakeroot

Brandon

Who cares?  We just want to know does the fox say!
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

hotdogPi

Quote from: Brandon on January 21, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Just go on TV and choose the correct channel.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kphoger

We just want to know does the fox say!

I love asking 12-year-olds I don't know that question.  They look at me funny for a few seconds because it's not a normal question, then they hesitate for another few seconds because they're unsure if making weird noises in public is appropriate, then they just give in and start saying "wha-bop bop bop bop ba-pow" or something like that.  Great fun.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

abefroman329

First I'm waiting for confirmation that the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.