News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

The 51 Most Dangerous Intersections in America

Started by Henry, January 29, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SectorZ

Quote from: froggie on February 01, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
I find this list and results highly suspect.  The intersection the author claims is #1 in Minnesota isn't even on MnDOT's Top 10.  The author's claim for Vermont is actually #84 on the VTrans list and has not had a fatal crash since before 2012.

Or the author is just a complete idiot. There's always that. Who besides us is going to fact-check them anyways?

Hurricane Rex

Quote from: SectorZ on February 01, 2018, 04:21:03 PM
Quote from: froggie on February 01, 2018, 01:42:29 PM
I find this list and results highly suspect.  The intersection the author claims is #1 in Minnesota isn't even on MnDOT's Top 10.  The author's claim for Vermont is actually #84 on the VTrans list and has not had a fatal crash since before 2012.

Or the author is just a complete idiot. There's always that. Who besides us is going to fact-check them anyways?
Probably more idiots that claim to be fact-checkers. :bigass:
ODOT, raise the speed limit and fix our traffic problems.

Road and weather geek for life.

Running till I die.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.