News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Do you eat Liverwurst?

Started by jeffandnicole, November 16, 2019, 10:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you eat Liverwurst?

Yes
7 (35%)
No
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

jeffandnicole

Liverwurst...love it or hate it!

Dougtone

My grandfather loved eating liverwurst, and I have memories of him sitting down to eat a liverwurst sandwich for lunch. Of course, he also owned and operated a delicatessen on Long Island during the 1940s and 1950s, before getting involved with other business ventures that involved food. This love for eating liverwurst was not passed down through the generations to my mother (an only child), my siblings or myself. So I am going to have to answer this question with a big, fat no. Now I need to think of what I should be eating for lunch today.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

qguy

Liver Wurst and onion sandwich... Yum!

DandyDan

I used to, but it was mostly only at Grandma's house. We would make cracker and liverwurst sandwiches there. After Grandma passed away, I think I only ever had it a couple times.
MORE FUN THAN HUMANLY THOUGHT POSSIBLE

ClassicHasClass

Yes, but I prefer braunschweiger, which isn't (technically) liverwurst.

kphoger

I love liverwurst, especially as a sandwich with sharp cheddar cheese and mayo.  I used to buy it every so often to take to work as my lunch.  But, for the last few years, I've been eating PBJs for lunch instead of meat and cheese.  So I haven't bought it in quite a while.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.