News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Kentucky Project Archives

Started by seicer, July 28, 2020, 09:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seicer

Something that I had not realized KYTC had released was their project archives, which can be found at https://maps.kytc.ky.gov/projectarchives/

I'm looking through one set of plans for I-64's 1967 construction in Rowan County and interestingly the highway only had 10' lanes with 4' shoulders (at least from the typical section diagram?).

J N Winkler

The Project Archives has been around for a while--2009, perhaps?--but I last worked with it in detail circa 2013.  Are projects from the 2000's or later showing up?  That was largely not the case back then.
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.