News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

How do you rearrange pictures on Flickr?

Started by roadman65, April 06, 2024, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I've seen some users rearrange the order of their photos in their photo stream.  To me I would like to do that but I can't find the way so I have to accept all I can keep is photos in chronological order by upload.

Obviously it can be done, but how?
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

CanesFan27

It's easy J.P. - just go to Organize - then Album & Collections - then select the album - then hit arrange and then you can arrange how you wish.  Three step.

formulanone

Quote from: CanesFan27 on April 07, 2024, 11:34:21 AMIt's easy J.P. - just go to Organize - then Album & Collections - then select the album - then hit arrange and then you can arrange how you wish.  Three step.

I would also recommend saving your work in Organize every few minutes. It tends to freeze if working in the same album for too long; that's a good way to waste 20-30 minutes of your time. The more photos in the folder, the longer it takes to load/save.

I don't think you can customize the Photostream, it either chooses "by upload date" (default) or "date of photos". Maybe it's changed? I tend to use Camera Roll a lot because there's lots of times I'll work on one batch of photos and move onto another midway, or "rescue" old photos for later uploading, which are completely out of order.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.