News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

2016 New Haven/Connecticut River Valley Road Meet - July 23

Started by dgolub, May 02, 2016, 11:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which dates are good for you?

July 9
5 (45.5%)
July 16
5 (45.5%)
July 23
7 (63.6%)
July 30
5 (45.5%)
August 6
6 (54.5%)
August 13
6 (54.5%)
August 20
4 (36.4%)
August 27
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Alps

My current inclination is to drop by for lunch and go on CT route clinching otherwise.

cl94

Quote from: froggie on July 05, 2016, 09:21:32 AM
Guessing I missed it, but where/when on Facebook was it posted?

Event page, some point over the past couple days.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

dgolub

Quote from: cl94 on July 05, 2016, 06:21:54 PM
Quote from: froggie on July 05, 2016, 09:21:32 AM
Guessing I missed it, but where/when on Facebook was it posted?

Event page, some point over the past couple days.

The event has been up on Facebook for a while at https://www.facebook.com/events/742170809219701/.

dgolub

Quote from: Alps on July 05, 2016, 05:42:37 PM
My current inclination is to drop by for lunch and go on CT route clinching otherwise.

What are you planning to clinch?

cl94

Barring an unforeseen circumstance, I am in. Have a friend who is interning in the New Haven area, so I could theoretically visit him after the meet to combine trips.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Alps

Quote from: dgolub on July 05, 2016, 07:36:10 PM

The state highway system. I have two trips left, and one will knock out most of it.

dgolub

Quote from: Alps on July 06, 2016, 12:05:36 AM
Quote from: dgolub on July 05, 2016, 07:36:10 PM

The state highway system. I have two trips left, and one will knock out most of it.

Yeah, I still have quite a bit left to cover in CT, so there's probably a good fraction of what you're doing that's stuff I don't have yet.  I would have said I'd be interested in tagging along if not for the fact that I'm hosting the meet at the same time.

tckma

It is starting to look like my budget will not allow me to attend this meetup.  I'm going to need to talk to my wife, but at this point I don't see how I can go to this one. :(

dgolub

We're now a week out, so please update your replies on Facebook if you haven't done so yet.  I'm planning to make the reservation over the next couple of days.

cl94

I'm booked for 2 nights at the Hampton Inn at Exit 42. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

cl94

Will there be any more changes to the meet notes before Saturday? Just asking so I know if I can print them out before I leave tomorrow morning.

dgolub

Quote from: cl94 on July 21, 2016, 02:14:48 PM
Will there be any more changes to the meet notes before Saturday? Just asking so I know if I can print them out before I leave tomorrow morning.

There are no plans to change anything.  What's at the link should be final.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.