AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SJW traffic light  (Read 1516 times)

lepidopteran

• Last Login: October 18, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
Re: SJW traffic light
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »

I noticed something similar on projector carts, those mobile stands used for movie projectors.

On the side of each of those is a pictogram-based safety label.  It depicts a person pushing the cart, but an X through a person pulling it, for example.  But the first item was always a taller figure standing next to a smaller figure, with an X through the latter, indicated it should be used by adults only.  Not too long ago this was modified to both a male and female "adult" figure, and an X through a shorter "boy" and "girl" pictogram.

I tried to find a picture of this label/decal online, but the best I could find was a catalog item for that type of cart -- and even there, you need to mouse over to zoom in.
https://www.displays2go.com/P-21117/AV-Carts-With-4-Wheels?st=Category&sid=28608

dgolub

• Last Login: October 18, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
    • East Coast Roads
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 09:50:38 PM »

all three are Jewish, two are atheists

I feel obliged to mention that those statements cannot both be true.

They can. Jewish can be an ethnicity, not just a religion.

Exactly.  If you're of Jewish ancestry but convert to another religion (or no religion), the Nazis would still kill you and you'd still have the right to immigrate to Israel under the Law of Return.

Occidental Tourist

• Last Login: Today at 05:19:10 AM
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 10:31:10 PM »

I’m offended that the Melbourne traffic authority assumed the old crossing signal figure identified as male.

Scott5114

• Last Login: Today at 06:11:46 AM
    • Denexa 100% Plastic Playing Cards
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 02:55:54 AM »

Yeah, this is going nowhere good fast.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.