News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Drive on Transportation: The Official Update Form on AAroads

Started by Guysdrive780, January 15, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guysdrive780

As some of you know, I do run the DOT youtube channel and I will be posting my video update here from this day forward. I will also tell you all what the next video will be and tell you when these videos will be coming out. So stay tuned to updates and subscribe to me on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpAUqMF2MJLnQI6Fwo-mx4A

I can also take questions on this form if you have any.
I run the DOT Youtube Channel, Part time Worker for TXDOT, College Student studying Civil Engineering (Traffic Engineering). Please Keep in mind, I do not represent TXDOT and all opinions I say are my own and not TXDOT's

Guysdrive780

Here is my new video that I posted Yesterday on Interstate 35 north of Oklahoma City:
I run the DOT Youtube Channel, Part time Worker for TXDOT, College Student studying Civil Engineering (Traffic Engineering). Please Keep in mind, I do not represent TXDOT and all opinions I say are my own and not TXDOT's

nexus73

My one time on this route was October 2017 as my best friend and I came back from Memphis on our way home to Oregon.  Out of all the states I passed through, small town Oklahoma people struck me as the friendliest I have ever encountered.

Wichita.  What a mess due to freeway construction.  The locals said it has been going on for years.  My friend liked the Shockers' "crazy wheathead" style so much that I bought it for him to place on his new Ford Flex, which was delivered to the dealer here in the following December.

Texas: The saddest part of the trip as we went to the Texas State Book Depository museum.  We also saw the Lorraine Motel in Memphis where MLK was assassinated. 

Rick

US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

Guysdrive780

Guysdrive780

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.