News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Political ranting

Started by leifvanderwall, September 20, 2009, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leifvanderwall

The Democrats have done a lot for our roads this year . Yes, the stimulus package has not been perfect, but more roadwork is getting done for example I-196 in Allegan County. Hmmm, I think I found another topic. If McCain and Palin were running things , the new roads would be in Iraq. Trust me.

mightyace

Quote from: leifvanderwall on September 20, 2009, 09:06:50 PM
The Democrats have done a lot for our roads this year . Yes, the stimulus package has not been perfect, but more roadwork is getting done for example I-196 in Allegan County. Hmmm, I think I found another topic. If McCain and Palin were running things , the new roads would be in Iraq. Trust me.

Let me clarify.  I was talking about oil prices and they are just as bad now as they were in January!

There is only one project in Middle Tennessee that's getting stimulus money that I know of, the I-40/Briley Parkway exit on the west side of Nashville.  I wonder why?   I know, it's because Tennessee voted for McCain and not the Obamanation!  (Payback certainly is a female dog.  :ded:)

NOTE: To leif and to the admins, I promise not to post anymore on this off-topic in this and feel free to move this to an off topic area.
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

Alps

Quote from: mightyace on September 20, 2009, 09:14:31 PM

NOTE: To leif and to the admins, I promise not to post anymore on this off-topic in this and feel free to move this to an off topic area.
As you wish.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.