News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Gauging interest in an AARoads Forum bracket challenge

Started by OCGuy81, March 03, 2021, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Quote from: cl94 on March 28, 2021, 03:34:40 PM
Quote from: thspfc on March 27, 2021, 02:56:51 PM
The second weekend of the tournament begins with cl94 in the lead. I'm 10 points back in second place. Cl94 still has all four of his final four teams. Let's hope Alabama loses so that the rest of us have a chance.  :-D

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TIDE!
Low tide?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

thspfc

Michigan's 76-58 win over Florida State moves me back into first place at 610 points. To have any chance at holding on to that lead, I most likely need somebody other than Gonzaga, Michigan, Baylor, or Alabama to win it all. Go Arkansas?

ilpt4u

Quote from: thspfc on March 28, 2021, 07:17:23 PM
Michigan's 76-58 win over Florida State moves me back into first place at 610 points. To have any chance at holding on to that lead, I most likely need somebody other than Gonzaga, Michigan, Baylor, or Alabama to win it all. Go Arkansas?
Bama has been eliminated...UCLA rolls into the Elite Eight

And now we have Pac-12 After Dark, NCAA Tourney Style, for the last Elite Eight spot, in USC/Oregon

JayhawkCO

Doesn't look like I can win anymore.  I think I can finish in second 10 points behind.  I am proud of my USC Elite 8 pick as I think I'm the only one that had them.

Chris

Alps

I can finish in second if Baylor wins.  Otherwise nowhere close. Go Bears!

texaskdog

The bracket that I am in if Gonzaga loses I win.  They win I finish 5th out of 9 :P

Alps

Quote from: texaskdog on April 04, 2021, 01:16:55 AM
The bracket that I am in if Gonzaga loses I win.  They win I finish 5th out of 9 :P
UCLA came within a hairsbreadth of validating both of our existences.

Alps

Quote from: Alps on April 03, 2021, 11:55:40 PM
I did end up finishing second in the 88.6th percentile - that's pleasing enough. But congrats to Hwill Hweaver for taking it all down despite not having the winner picked. 91st percentile.

WillWeaverRVA

Quote from: Alps on April 05, 2021, 11:29:39 PM
Quote from: Alps on April 03, 2021, 11:55:40 PM
I did end up finishing second in the 88.6th percentile - that's pleasing enough. But congrats to Hwill Hweaver for taking it all down despite not having the winner picked. 91st percentile.

Hwhat? I have no idea how I still managed to win without Gonzaga winning, but I'll take it!
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

thspfc

Quote from: Rothman on April 06, 2021, 12:36:53 AM
What happened that ths-guy? :D
I correctly picked a group-high five elite 8 teams, yet not a single final four team. My bracket was in the top 0.2% nationally during the second day of the sweet 16.

OCGuy81

Congrats to WillWeaverRVA!!

Our 2021 pool champion!!

Thanks to everyone who participated.

WillWeaverRVA

Quote from: OCGuy81 on April 06, 2021, 08:59:31 AM
Congrats to WillWeaverRVA!!

Our 2021 pool champion!!

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Thanks!
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Rothman

Quote from: thspfc on April 06, 2021, 08:45:50 AM
Quote from: Rothman on April 06, 2021, 12:36:53 AM
What happened that ths-guy? :D
I correctly picked a group-high five elite 8 teams, yet not a single final four team. My bracket was in the top 0.2% nationally during the second day of the sweet 16.
How the high and mighty have fallen.

Scott5114

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

How about now?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

gr8daynegb

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 07, 2021, 01:38:33 AM

How about now?

I-535 now showing up......."What did I win?!?"

lol
So Lone Star now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

kendancy66

The AARoads Forum is still at espn.com .  Does anyone know who Archibald Meatpants is?

NWI_Irish96

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 07, 2021, 01:38:33 AM

How about now?

You can't win if you only fill out the right side of the brackets.
Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

snowc

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.