News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Usage of fictional roads

Started by Hobart, October 02, 2021, 11:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobart

Alrighty so, I was gonna make some kind of thread discussing the worst roads that have ever appeared in fictional media.

Would this go in fictional roads? I know the section is mainly for our own ideas but I don't see it fitting anywhere else.

I mainly want to make this thread because a cutscene from a video game had a street with four lanes in each direction, no median, and ended at a 3-way stop with another eight lane street without a median.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

SkyPesos

I think it fits in Off Topic.

Scott5114

Highways / Signs in Movies, TV Shows, and Videos is a thread in General Highway Talk. You could always post it to that thread.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Alps

Quote from: Hobart on October 02, 2021, 11:35:22 PM
Alrighty so, I was gonna make some kind of thread discussing the worst roads that have ever appeared in fictional media.

Would this go in fictional roads? I know the section is mainly for our own ideas but I don't see it fitting anywhere else.

I mainly want to make this thread because a cutscene from a video game had a street with four lanes in each direction, no median, and ended at a 3-way stop with another eight lane street without a median.
I would say General since it's road-related.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.