Regional Boards > Pacific Southwest

California

<< < (441/457) > >>

Max Rockatansky:
And that’s a negative for Front Street.  101 Business is signed on southbound US 101 approaching the Front Street exit though. 

pderocco:

--- Quote from: RZF on November 30, 2023, 12:19:13 PM ---I-5 N/CA-126 exit is poorly signed as of now. I was getting off I-5 N to take CA-126 W when I noticed there was no BGS at the gore point. The only thing that exists to let you know the junction is coming up is a pull-through sign about 1000 feet beforehand. Then, the exit just comes up. The good thing is I already know where to get off having done this so many times, but for new motorists it may be confusing.

There's a GSV from last month showing a temporary orange gore point exit sign, but, when I was there, that orange sign was gone.
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.4398881,-118.5987944,3a,30.5y,300.69h,88.2t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-v6c0uYNIfTYQaMDwIw82g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

--- End quote ---

Well, it is a major construction zone right now.

I went through there too, last Friday, and was surprised how far north they're widening it. Looks like it's all the way to Ridge Route Rd.

jander:
Does anyone know how to find the map/list of county maintained roads in Marin County?

https://publicworks.marincounty.org/#/city/answers/jurisdiction-roads/how-do-i-know-if-my-road-is-county-maintained

This link goes to a Generic map, not a road map.

Specifically looking for information on Telephone Road, in Nicassio.

pderocco:
If you click on a point, it tells you what jurisdiction it's in. It looks like Telephone Rd is in an unincorporated area.

jander:

--- Quote from: pderocco on December 24, 2023, 08:42:08 PM ---If you click on a point, it tells you what jurisdiction it's in. It looks like Telephone Rd is in an unincorporated area.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I dont care what jurisdiction its in. I want to know if its a country maintained road or not.

Which Marin couture should be able to tell me.

If its a county maintained road, I can ride my bike on it. If Its private I can get shot at. Big difference

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version