User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

What kind of Camera does everybody use?

<< < (2/8) > >>

AsphaltPlanet:

--- Quote from: oscar on March 03, 2017, 11:48:51 AM ---Nikon D810. Expensive, but I love the full-frame sensor (helps with wide-angle shots, especially of bridges) with lots of pixels to work with. Too bulky to use behind the wheel, but then I always pull over and stop to take road photos.

--- End quote ---

One of the camera stores up here in the great white north had really, really good deals on Nikon 810 cameras during boxing week.  I was pretty tempted to pick it up, as it's a really well reviewed camera.  I would like to make the move to full frame myself.  Cost has really been the hindrance.  The reason that I didn't pick up this model was I was concerned about its operation from a moving vehicle.  Most notably, I was concerned about how the jostles of driving would impact the image sharpness on such a large sensor.

slorydn1:
My Samsung Galaxy S5, my wife's LG (not sure what model) or a 12 year old Kodak Digital camera (don't remember what model that is either).

Ian:
I use my Nikon D5100 for almost all of my road photos, and more often than not, I'll use my telephoto lens (Tamron 70-300mm, which works wonders for those shallow depth-of-field shots) for them as well. I'm looking to get an upgrade though in the near future, as I've had this camera for about 5 years or so, and it's starting to show its age.

Roadgeek Adam:
My Nikon Coolpix L840 does me wonders. Yes, it's a point and shoot, but I don't need an SLR or DSLR. This is basically what I would consider top of the line when it comes to P&S.

epzik8:
iPhone 6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version