News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Do we have an active person on this forum from every state?

Started by hotdogPi, November 28, 2013, 07:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoses24

vtk

As far as I know, for Ohio we have me, Central Avenue, Hot Rod Hootenany, that guy with the OH-113 avatar, and OKRoads (who apparently traded places with JMoses).
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

signalman

Quote from: vtk on September 24, 2019, 05:06:08 AM
As far as I know, for Ohio we have me, Central Avenue, Hot Rod Hootenany, that guy with the OH-113 avatar, and OKRoads (who apparently traded places with JMoses).
There's 6a also.  According to his profile, he's in Hilliard.

J N Winkler

Do we have currently active participants residing in HI, AK, MT, ND, or NH?  Aside from those, I can think of at least one person per state who currently posts, though representation on this forum loosely tracks state population.
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

hotdogPi

Quote from: J N Winkler on September 24, 2019, 11:33:47 AM
Do we have currently active participants residing in HI, AK, MT, ND, or NH?  Aside from those, I can think of at least one person per state who currently posts, though representation on this forum loosely tracks state population.

deathtopumpkins recently moved to New Hampshire, although he's not that active anymore.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

allniter89

BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

thspfc

Billy F 1988 is from Montana.

kphoger

Quote from: 1 on September 24, 2019, 12:15:39 PM
deathtopumpkins recently moved to New Hampshire, although he's not that active anymore.

Quote from: thspfc on September 25, 2019, 09:43:38 PM
Billy F 1988 is from Montana.

Both have been active on this site within the last week.
So that would narrow it down to HI, AK, and ND.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kenarmy

golden eagle hasn't been active since last year and I'm from Mississippi..  :-/
Just a reminder that US 6, 49, 50, and 98 are superior to your fave routes :)

EXTEND 206 SO IT CAN MEET ITS PARENT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.