User Content > Photos, Videos, and More

East Coast Roads updates!

<< < (12/12)

dgolub:
Some roadgeeking in Westchester and a little bit of Connecticut on a January morning, including the recently reconstructed interchange in Elmsford:
[*] New pictures of the Connecticut Turnpike (I-95) southbound at exits 6-2.
[*] New pictures of the New England Thruway (I-95) southbound at exit 21 showing the completion of the interchange reconstruction.
[*] New pictures of the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) westbound at exit 12.
[*] New pictures of the Cross Island Parkway northbound at exit 33 showing recent sign replacements.
[*] New pictures of Westchester Avenue (Westchester CR 62) westbound showing recent sign replacements.
[*] New pictures of NY 100 northbound from White Plains to Valhalla.
[*] New pictures of Grasslands Road (NY 100C) westbound showing the overpass replacement in Elmsford.
[*] New pictures of Saw Mill River Road (NY 9A) northbound showing the overpass replacement in Elmsford.
[*] New pictures of Bradhurst Avenue (NY 100) northbound from Valhalla to Hawthorne.
[*] New pictures of US 9 northbound from Sleepy Hollow to Ossining.
[*] New pictures of Croton Avenue (NY 133) eastbound in Ossining.
[*] New pictures of NY 134 eastbound in Ossining.
[*] Additional pictures of Kitchawan Road (NY 134) eastbound.

dgolub:
More Long Island wanderings from this winter:
[*] New pictures of the William Floyd Parkway (Suffolk CR 46) northbound from Yaphank to Shoreham.
[*] New pictures of the service road of Sunrise Highway (NY 27) eastbound at exits 43-46 reflecting the completion of the construction in the area.
[*] New page for Waverly Avenue (Suffolk CR 61).
[*] New pictures of the service road of Sunrise Highway (NY 27) eastbound at exits 53-54.
[*] New pictures of NY 24 eastbound from Queens to Elmont.
[*] New pictures of Hempstead Turnpike (NY 24) eastbound from Elmont to Franklin Square.
[*] New pictures of the southern segment of Yaphank Avenue (Suffolk CR 21) in Brookhaven.

dgolub:
Pictures from a day trip to Dutchess County:
[*] New pictures of the Bruckner Expressway (I-278) westbound showing progress on the construction.
[*] New pictures of the Bronx Parkway northbound in Yonkers reflecting recent sign replacements.
[*] New pictures of the Sprain Parkway northbound from Hartsdale to Hawthorne reflecting recent sign replacements.
[*] New pictures of the Croton Expressway (US 9) northbound from Croton-on-Hudson to Peekskill.
[*] New pictures of Albany Post Road (US 9) northbound in Garrison.
[*] New pictures of one of the ramps from the Briarcliff-Peekskill Parkway (NY 9A).
[*] New pictures of Albany Post Road (US 9) northbound from Garrison to Cold Spring.
[*] New pictures of one of the ramps from the Sprain Parkway.
[*] New pictures of Albany Post Road (US 9) northbound in Fishkill.
[*] New pictures of I-84 eastbound at exits 36-39 in New York.
[*] New pictures of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge (I-84) eastbound showing the construction work to replace the roadway and the conversion to cashless tolling.
[*] New pictures of the waterfalls visible from the bridge on East Main Street (NY 9D) in Wappingers Falls.
[*] New pictures of the Briarcliff-Peekskill Parkway (NY 9A) northbound.
[*] New pictures of the Croton Expressway (US 9/NY 9A) northbound from Ossining to Croton-on-Hudson.

dgolub:
A day trip up to Rockland County, on which a batch of county routes were clinched and some updated pictures in Queens were taken on the way up and down:
[*] New pictures of the Long Island Expressway (I-495) westbound at exits 34-32.
[*] New pictures of the Long Island Expressway (I-495) westbound at exits 31-25.
[*] New pictures of the Long Island Expressway (I-495) westbound at exits 24-19.
[*] Additional pictures of the service road of Queens Boulevard (NY 25) westbound.
[*] New pictures of the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway (I-278) eastbound at exits 41-44 showing recent sign replacements.
[*] New pictures of US 46 westbound from Fort Lee to Ridgefield Park.
[*] New pictures of the ramp for exit 10 of the New York Thruway (I-87).
[*] New page for Closter Road (Rockland CR 4).
[*] New page for Washington Street (Rockland CR 8).
[*] New page for Western Highway (Rockland CR 15).
[*] New pictures of Main Street (Truck NY 340) eastbound in Sparkill.
[*] New pictures of Western Highway (Rockland CR 15) northbound from Orangeburg to West Nyack.
[*] New pictures of the Western Highway (Rockland CR 15) bridge over the Hackensack River in West Nyack, which is currently being replaced.
[*] New page for Leber Road (CR 36) in Blauvelt.
[*] New pictures of NY 306 northbound.
[*] New pictures of Grandview Avenue (Rockland CR 80) eastbound from Suffern to Spring Valley.
[*] New page for Spook Rock Road (Rockland CR 85).
[*] New pictures of New Hempstead Road (Rockland CR 80) eastbound from to Spring Valley to New City.
[*] New pictures of Congers Road (Rockland CR 80) eastbound in New City.
[*] New pictures of Ridge Road (Rockland CR 23) northbound in New City.
[*] New pictures of Haverstraw Road (Rockland CR 90) eastbound.
[*] New pictures of NY 303 southbound from West Nyack to Blauvelt.
[*] New pictures of Clausland Mountain Road (Rockland CR 28) eastbound.
[*] New pictures of the New York Thruway (I-87) southbound at exits 6A-1.
[*] New pictures of US 9W northbound in Nyack.
[*] New pictures of the Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) southbound at exits 13-9.
[*] New pictures of the Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) southbound at exits 6-1.
[*] New pictures of the RFK Bridge (I-278) westbound.
[*] New pictures of the Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) southbound at exits 7N-S.
[*] New pictures of the Grand Central Parkway eastbound at exits 5-10.
[*] New pictures of the Grand Central Parkway eastbound at exits 11-19.
[*] New pictures of the Grand Central Parkway eastbound at exits 20-25, including the recently added exit only lane at exit 20B.
[*] New pictures of the Northern Parkway eastbound at exits 25-29.
[*] New pictures of the Northern Parkway eastbound at exits 30-31A.
[*] New pictures of the ramp for exit 31 of the Northern Parkway eastbound.
[*] New page for Grandview Avenue (Rockland CR 80A).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version