AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New rules to ensure post quality. See this thread for details.

Author Topic: Stadiums dominated by fans of the visiting team  (Read 2312 times)

Ted$8roadFan

• Last Login: Today at 08:35:00 AM
Re: Stadiums dominated by fans of the visiting team
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2022, 04:53:05 AM »

In Los Angeles the LA Clippers Vs. LA Lakers would have fans dominated by the visiting team. This is given that Clippers and Lakers share the same stadium. LA Lakers would dominate Crypto arena when they are labeled as the visiting team because the stadium has the LA Clippers logo on the court.

IIRC, the Clippers are getting their own arena in the near future. Wonder if that will change things.

bing101

• Last Login: Today at 10:03:12 AM
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2022, 05:14:24 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetLife_Stadium

Here is another one this time for the NFL the Metlife Stadium is the home field for both the NY Giants and NY Jets at the same time. In the event of a Giants Vs. Jets game I think NY Giants would get an advantage that would dominate Metlife stadium given their past championship history.

Takumi

• now with even more cars!

• Last Login: Today at 07:44:06 AM
    • The Practical Hoon (blog)
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2022, 07:16:52 PM »

Last time the Yankees came to Fenway, I was a little amazed at how many Yankees fans were there compared to prior years. It was like a ton of Sox fans just unloaded them on StubHub or something.

Enough there to start their classless "Boston Sucks" chant, all the while paying hundreds and thousands to the coffers of the city they are claiming sucks.

Do you ever engage in “Yankees Suck” chants? I don’t see any difference between them (though I’m a fan of a different AL East team and thus root against both teams equally).

Also, yes, the old stadium name use by fans is intentional.
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don’t @ me. Seriously.

Alps

• y u m

• Elimitante the truck trarffic,

• Last Login: September 30, 2022, 04:20:24 PM
    • Alps' Roads
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2022, 10:47:12 PM »

Last time the Yankees came to Fenway, I was a little amazed at how many Yankees fans were there compared to prior years. It was like a ton of Sox fans just unloaded them on StubHub or something.

Enough there to start their classless "Boston Sucks" chant, all the while paying hundreds and thousands to the coffers of the city they are claiming sucks.

Do you ever engage in “Yankees Suck” chants? I don’t see any difference between them (though I’m a fan of a different AL East team and thus root against both teams equally).

Your Team Sucks.

Takumi

• now with even more cars!

• Last Login: Today at 07:44:06 AM
    • The Practical Hoon (blog)
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2022, 11:19:39 PM »

Your Team Sucks.

Orioles fans 🤝 Yankees fans

Hating Joey Bats and the Red Sox
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don’t @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.