News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New Rand McNally Road Atlas 2017, skips green florescent highlight for construc

Started by ACSCmapcollector, August 01, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACSCmapcollector

I have noticed about a week ago that the new Rand McNally Road Atlas of 2017, has entirely skipped out of the familiar green florescent highlight for construction.  Has anyone else noticed this too?

sparker

Hadn't noticed this in my 2017 edition; but not only has the construction-zone info been omitted, but the legend indicating the "green" zone designator is gone as well.  I compared it with the 2016 edition, and that has both "green" zones and the legend indicator intact.  Since the atlases are now released some 7-8 months prior to their nominal year, I wonder if the accuracy of such zones was less than acceptable.  Might be worth a quick email to Rand to see what prompted the change.

roadfro

This thread is covering a topic a bit more general in nature than the Pacific Southwest board's scope. Please use the following thread, on the main "General Highway Talk" board, for further conversation and replies–it'll likely generate wider discussion there.

2017 Rand Mcnally Road Atlas

–Roadfro
Roadfro - AARoads Pacific Southwest moderator since 2010, Nevada roadgeek since 1983.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.