News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Los Angeles Freeway System/HOV lanes being converted to HOT lanes?

Started by ACSCmapcollector, October 11, 2016, 02:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACSCmapcollector

The recent changes to HOV lanes being converted to HOT lanes on the Los Angeles Freeway System is the I-110, Harbor Freeway, and the I-10 San Bernardino Freeway, any additional plans to convert HOV lanes to HOT lanes in that area?  Please comment.

myosh_tino

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 11, 2016, 02:16:19 PM
The recent changes to HOV lanes being converted to HOT lanes on the Los Angeles Freeway System is the I-110, Harbor Freeway, and the I-10 San Bernardino Freeway, any additional plans to convert HOV lanes to HOT lanes in that area?  Please comment.

*sigh*  :rolleyes:

You got your answer in another discussion you started about new tollways in California.  It's here... https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=18375.msg2159347#msg2159347.  I wish you would look there for the answer to your question before starting a new topic.

Putting in a request to get this locked as well.  It's already been answered.
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: myosh_tino on October 11, 2016, 02:46:25 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 11, 2016, 02:16:19 PM

*sigh*  :rolleyes:

You got your answer in another discussion you started about new tollways in California.  It's here... https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=18375.msg2159347#msg2159347.  I wish you would look there for the answer to your question before starting a new topic.

Putting in a request to get this locked as well.  It's already been answered.

I moved to the subject I already took into advantage off with one more post, and for me it is a big change, no annoyance ok I get it.

jakeroot

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 11, 2016, 03:01:33 PM
I moved to the subject I already took into advantage off with one more post, and for me it is a big change, no annoyance ok I get it.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: jakeroot on October 11, 2016, 03:07:38 PM

He's trying to say that he moved his post to the other thread in question.  It's literally in the thread before this one, quoted and all. 

myosh_tino

Simple request to ACSC...

When you copied your question, my response and your response to my response to the relevant thread (which is greatly appreciated), can you please remove my comments?

Thanks!

Edit: Saw the change ACSC.  Thanks again!
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 11, 2016, 03:09:11 PM
Quote from: jakeroot on October 11, 2016, 03:07:38 PM

He's trying to say that he moved his post to the other thread in question.  It's literally in the thread before this one, quoted and all. 

Enough of the rambling, Max.  Ok.  I changed my ways and deleted myosh's post in my comment, enough said to do. 

roadfro

LOCKED, since it is a duplicate subject of an existing thread. –Roadfro
Roadfro - AARoads Pacific Southwest moderator since 2010, Nevada roadgeek since 1983.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.