News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

CA 198 from Kings and Tulare County.

Started by ACSCmapcollector, October 19, 2016, 07:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 20, 2016, 07:21:25 PM
I am correcting someone else who on AA Roads.com said that the interchange was built in 1972, no way!

Your time would have been better spent by replying to that person in the thread where that person made the post that you disagree with. Don't start a new thread for things like this.

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: compdude787 on October 20, 2016, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 20, 2016, 07:21:25 PM
I am correcting someone else who on AA Roads.com said that the interchange was built in 1972, no way!

Your time would have been better spent by replying to that person in the thread where that person made the post that you disagree with. Don't start a new thread for things like this.

Well the point has been made, and stated before, I am going to ask questions rather than statements, and I am alot more better off asking questions.  The person who I disagree with is not on AA Roads Forum.com, Compdude.  I am going to make a search and really find out.  Here is the thread/posty" When was the State Route 99 and State Route 198 interchange reconfigured? It was reconfigured the year i was about to move to Tulare County in 1977 anyhow, so my hypothesis is correct. 

coatimundi

You could at least quote that guy's posty.
I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of how online forums function here. I'm certainly no expert, but I do know that you should not have uncited discussions regarding topics that have never been brought up by members. It's all fine and good that you disagree with random SLO County dude, but no one here has incorrectly asserted the reconfiguration dates of the interchange in question, so there's no reason to post it here.
Then again, i really appreciate your bringing up TV networks that you watch, so that I can give LMN some Internet love. I mean, they're certainly more clued in and relevant to current events than Fox News is.

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: coatimundi on October 20, 2016, 10:04:21 PM
You could at least quote that guy's posty.
I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of how online forums function here. I'm certainly no expert, but I do know that you should not have uncited discussions regarding topics that have never been brought up by members. It's all fine and good that you disagree with random SLO County dude, but no one here has incorrectly asserted the reconfiguration dates of the interchange in question, so there's no reason to post it here.
Then again, i really appreciate your bringing up TV networks that you watch, so that I can give LMN some Internet love. I mean, they're certainly more clued in and relevant to current events than Fox News is.

Ok good, sometimes I am a channel switcher or changer too, however my point in this post is now irrevalent as of now, so I am not going to discuss it much longer, I see an end to it in the near future.

coatimundi

Okay, good let's not discuss this irrevalent posty much longer.

myosh_tino

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 20, 2016, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: myosh_tino on October 20, 2016, 06:35:05 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 20, 2016, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: NE2 on October 20, 2016, 12:03:17 AM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on October 19, 2016, 09:48:17 PM
Ok, I am going to spend the rest of the evening watching the last debate on Fox News.
Of course that's the channel you watch.

I watch The Weather Channel too, besides Fox News.

I used to watch the Weather Channel when they reported on the weather but I hardly watch it now because there's too much "fluff" like documentaries and movies.  Nowadays if I want weather information, I turn to the internet.

How about AccuWeather.com, Myosh?

That's the internet.

I did state that if I want weather information I'll use the internet.  Oddly enough my first option is weather.com (The Weather Channel website).  My second option is weather.gov (National Weather Service).  If I'm out and about, I'll use the Weather Channel app on my phone.
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

roadfro

I think this topic without clear point, which is now "off-topic", has gone on long enough...

Roadfro - AARoads Pacific Southwest moderator since 2010, Nevada roadgeek since 1983.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.