Horizontally compressed text

Started by AMLNet49, July 23, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMLNet49

Anyone else feel like wide (series E or F) text that is horizontally compressed to series C or D width looks really crisp and sharp? I think it looks better than the actual series C or D in some cases depending on the application

Quillz

No. I've never liked it. There's a reason why there are multiple available widths.

NoGoodNamesAvailable

Quote from: Quillz on July 23, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
No. I've never liked it. There's a reason why there are multiple available widths.

I agree. Looks weird, especially the terminals and spaces.

Scott5114

Quote from: AMLNet49 on July 23, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
Anyone else feel like wide (series E or F) text that is horizontally compressed to series C or D width looks really crisp and sharp? I think it looks better than the actual series C or D in some cases depending on the application

Found the OkDOT employee...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

slorydn1

Quote from: Scott5114 on July 24, 2018, 09:02:18 PM
Quote from: AMLNet49 on July 23, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Found the OkDOT employee...

Thank you. Coffee and LCD screens are not a good combination.  :coffee:   :rofl:
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.