News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

SW Pennsylvania

Started by rickmastfan67, November 30, 2011, 10:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

CE Expert System:

District 12:  PA 18/PA 21 Safety Improvements  (This is on PA 21 just east of the PA 18/PA 21 Concurrency in Waynesburg.)

QuoteAdd a two way center left turn lane to alleviate accidents in the area. 

(For PA 910)  PennDOT - District 11 News: Route 910 Bridge Replacement Starts Monday in Indiana Township

PennDOT - District 11 News: Northbound Freeport Road Underpass at the New Kensington Bridge Closes Monday in East Deer

(For I-279 and I-579)  PennDOT - District 11 News: High Occupancy Vehicle Lanes to Close Early Friday Morning in Pittsburgh
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Bitmapped

Quote from: 74/171FAN on July 13, 2023, 08:05:47 AM
CE Expert System:

District 12:  PA 18/PA 21 Safety Improvements  (This is on PA 21 just east of the PA 18/PA 21 Concurrency in Waynesburg.)

QuoteAdd a two way center left turn lane to alleviate accidents in the area. 

There's a lot of water truck traffic for fracking through here. I'm sort of surprised they didn't just restripe and eliminate the shoulders, especially since the north side of the road already has a curb.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Ketchup99

Quote from: 74/171FAN on July 14, 2023, 04:15:24 PM
(For I-376, US 22, US 30, and PA 885)  PennDOT - District 11 News: Westbound I-376 Ramp to Northbound Boulevard of the Allies Overnight Closures Next Week in Pittsburgh

Northbound Boulevard of the Allies? I'm not sure I've ever driven northbound on it...

I'm assuming they mean westbound, because you sure as hell can't get from the Parkway to Allies going east, and most of 885 runs north-south southeast of the east end of the Blvd of the Allies. But still.

Bitmapped

Quote from: Ketchup99 on July 17, 2023, 12:33:44 PM
Quote from: 74/171FAN on July 14, 2023, 04:15:24 PM
(For I-376, US 22, US 30, and PA 885)  PennDOT - District 11 News: Westbound I-376 Ramp to Northbound Boulevard of the Allies Overnight Closures Next Week in Pittsburgh

Northbound Boulevard of the Allies? I'm not sure I've ever driven northbound on it...

I'm assuming they mean westbound, because you sure as hell can't get from the Parkway to Allies going east, and most of 885 runs north-south southeast of the east end of the Blvd of the Allies. But still.

PA 885 is signed north/south, even though geographically it travels east-west here.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.