News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

SW Pennsylvania

Started by rickmastfan67, November 30, 2011, 10:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewiecking

Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 24, 2022, 09:57:49 AM
^Yes normally.  Not sure why that was not done here (at least based on the video).

Perhaps it would have been unnecessarily expensive, given the crosswalks and proximity to a culvert carrying McLaughlin Run?

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

VTGoose

Made a trip to the 'Burgh for the holiday weekend (actually to suburban Harrisville) and went through the "construction" for the massive new interchange on I-79. It appears that all the work on 79 is done but there were still cones and a reduced speed through there. It also looks like northbound has the space for three lanes but it looked to be striped for only two.
"Get in the fast lane, grandma!  The bingo game is ready to roll!"

seicer

And the cops were out Monday enforcing the 45 MPH speed limit when there were free-flowing lanes and zero construction that's ongoing. And at least 5 other officers patrolling the too-long 55 MPH section between Washington and Pittsburgh.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.