News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Can ODOT make up its mind? I-5 exit signage between Wilsonville-Salem

Started by sp_redelectric, May 18, 2012, 01:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xonhulu

Quote from: Sd_fan2119 on August 04, 2012, 12:53:47 PM
I was traveling I-5 NB from Salem the other day and believe I noticed another change...the NB Woodburn Exit (271) is now labeled "OR-214, Woodburn, Molalla". I could be wrong but I don't remember Molalla being marked on this sign, especially because 214 doesn't run through Molalla (only 211 and 213). Either way, the constant exit changes are getting kind of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure every exit from Woodburn (271) to Lake Oswego/Boones Ferry (290) has been changed at least once in the past 5 or so years, except for the I-205 exit.

And they still don't acknowledge that Exit 271 is also the start of OR 219, even on northbound I-5 where Newberg has been listed as a destination.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.