News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

How many roads have you walked down...

Started by NE2, July 19, 2011, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Mr. Matté

Seven. Unless this is rhetorical. (in which case, eight!)

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

1995hoo

Is this like when Archie walked UP Memory Lane?

"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

algorerhythms

Quote from: NE2 on July 19, 2011, 11:53:21 PM
...and are you a man yet?
Of course he is a man, but the question is do you call him a man?

Ace10

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Duke87

I walked down VT 313 from a bit west of Arlington to just over the state line in New York, a bit over six miles.

As for how many numbered routes I've walked along... well, there have certainly been several more than that, but none for such length.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Scott5114

My first time in Wisconsin I walked from Illinois across the border along US 45.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Ace10

I've only really walked down a couple of local roads. Most notable one I'd guess would be US 90 in Biloxi, MS after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, just surveying the damage. It was so bad, when I stood at one part, I thought I was in a different part of town. Very surreal.

The most annoying walk I've ever had was up Highland Road toward the LSU campus in Baton Rouge, LA. A bus all of a sudden decided they were going to stop driving the route, so I had to get off (further away than when I got on) and walk about 1.8 miles to class - in flip flops - mostly along a road with no sidewalk - uphill - both ways. OK, kidding about the last two. But still - very annoying. Still made it to class on time though.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.