News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Greetings from Central Texas

Started by BurnTheStroads, December 07, 2023, 09:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BurnTheStroads

Hey Y'all,

I'm Josh, a teenager and novice driver from Austin, Texas and I decided to join this forum as it quenches my thirst for conversations regarding road design in the United States and how to make improvements at a finite scale.

Although my experience lies within the Texas State Highway and FM/RM arterial system, I have driven in the states of Florida, South Carolina, New York, New Jersey, California, Illinois, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Arizona, Georgia, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Indiana.

Of these, I find South Carolina to have the most pleasant roadways for both local and inner-city travel. (who would've thought?)

If you too enjoy dabbling in the idiosyncracies of America's roads, let's talk further!
All roads leading to Heaven are controlled access.

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Hunty2022

100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.