News:

why is this up in the corner now

Main Menu

About the bureaucrat

Started by hbelkins, June 27, 2014, 03:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Zeffy

While this story (once again) made me almost die laughing, I will say that I have... a farting problem as well, except the big difference is that I can hold mine in when I'm in public until I get to an area where I will release the fumes I've built up. Of course, I'm not a government worker, but I have to question - is it really that bad to where everyone else complains about it? It's a fart. It smells for, what, not even a minute (assuming it does at all)?

Quote"September 7, 2012,"  it reads. "10:15 AM. 1:10 PM. 1:44 PM. 2:25 PM."  "September 13, 2012. 1:19 PM. 1:25 PM. 1:31 PM. 1:50 PM. 2:00 PM. 2:52 PM. 2:58 PM. 5:08 PM."

Wow, if that is considered bad for the office, I must really be glad I can control my expulsions, considering that I've let out 25+ in a time span of two hours before in my room. Good thing I'm considerate around others.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

PHLBOS

GPS does NOT equal GOD

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.