News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Greetings from Cupertino; signup/registration issue

Started by kurumi, September 03, 2009, 10:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurumi

I've been lurking for a while and like this forum a lot. All signal, no noise.

One note for the admins: when I signed up (GMail address), I got the confirmation message ("Your registration request at AAroads Forum has been received") that said to wait for the approval message. The second email never arrived (not even in the spam folder).

For a while I wondered "hmm, what did I do to piss them off?" but then tried logging in and was accepted. Oh well.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

yanksfan6129

Crewdawg

mgk920

Welcome abroad!  Looks like more and more of the old MTR regulars are showing up.

:clap:

Mike

wytout

Hello Scott! Welcome!

Hit me up sometime, we have to talk about the now defunct Route A here in CT, and the "Alt TO" signs that have sprung up everywhere instead.
-Chris
-Chris

ctsignguy

Welcome aboard!  Enjoy all the fun we have around here!....

and the photos of all sorts of signs!
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

Hellfighter

Chris

Cupertino. That's in the San Francisco Bay area. (people probably think I'm crazy for knowing American suburbs  :spin: )

Hello from the Netherlands! :cool:

mgk920

Quote from: Chris on September 04, 2009, 02:26:24 PM
Cupertino. That's in the San Francisco Bay area. (people probably think I'm crazy for knowing American suburbs  :spin: )

Hello from the Netherlands! :cool:
Cupertino, CA is also the home of Apple Computer.

Mike

Greybear

wytout

Quoteand the photos of all sorts of signs!

Wait, you mean to tell me there's any other reason for this place's existence?  :)
-Chris

BigMattFromTexas

njroadhorse

NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

myosh_tino

Welcome from a fellow Cupertino resident.  I've been to your site before but I never knew you lived in California.
Quote from: golden eagle
If I owned a dam and decided to donate it to charity, would I be giving a dam? I'm sure that might be a first because no one really gives a dam.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.