News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Conoco Logo

Started by US71, December 17, 2019, 05:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

Does Conoco's new logo/signage remind anyone else of Hot Stuff Pizza?
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Buck87

After looking it up, I can see what you mean

On a related note of logo similarity, I think the new Comfort Inn logo looks pretty similar to the Lion's Den logo (especially from a distance), and I someonetimes have to do a double take when seeing it on blue services signs. 

-- US 175 --

Quote from: US71 on December 17, 2019, 05:59:02 PM
Does Conoco's new logo/signage remind anyone else of Hot Stuff Pizza?

It does look a bit pizza-ish, but when I first saw it, I thought it was some station's WTH/sign-goof moment.  I had no idea other stations might have it also.

kphoger

What new logo?  Have they gone back to the pre-1970 logo now?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Scott5114

It's the triangle like in your link, with the capsule-shaped Conoco logo superimposed over it instead of just the word Conoco.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

okc1

Steve Reynolds
Midwest City OK
Native of Southern Erie Co, NY

US71

In_Correct

New? That is not a new logo. They have been using that "Capsule In Front Of The Yield Sign" for years.
Drive Safely. :sombrero: Ride Safely. And Build More Roads, Rails, And Bridges. :coffee: ... Boulevards Wear Faster Than Interstates.

US71

Quote from: In_Correct on December 18, 2019, 07:33:45 PM
New? That is not a new logo. They have been using that "Capsule In Front Of The Yield Sign" for years.

I first noticed it June of last year.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.