Meta > Suggestions and Questions

User kphoger

(1/9) > >>

SEWIGuy:
Hi everyone.

AARoads most prolific poster kphoger has not posted since the early part of September.  I reached out in November through PM but received no response.  I understand people can take breaks from the forum, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows him and if he is OK.

Thanks.

Scott5114:
He's taken long breaks from the forum (and probably the Internet in general) before, so I'm guessing he's just doing that and will resurface later. I hope he's doing well and enjoying himself too.

1995hoo:
I think this question has been asked before, though a search isn't helping me find it, and I recall the answer then being much the same as what Scott5114 says.

NWI_Irish96:
In my mind he's taken a break from the forum to go on a quest to rocket up the "lowest route you haven't been on" leaderboard.

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: cabiness42 on December 21, 2021, 03:53:13 PM ---In my mind he's taken a break from the forum to go on a quest to rocket up the "lowest route you haven't been on" leaderboard.

--- End quote ---

I think I'm going to imagine anyone who takes a break from the forum to be doing this from now on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version