News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Roadgeek pickup lines

Started by Duke87, February 26, 2014, 12:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

Quote from: Grzrd on March 01, 2014, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: vdeane on February 28, 2014, 04:58:13 PM
The anal road enthusiasts needs to consult this thread before conducting his, um, "activities."
Preferably with someone he thrusts.

Given the thread complaining about Google Maps changing her "ways", maybe Google Maps should consult the above post.
Google Maps is hoping that some roadgeek will use the redesign as an excuse to "punish" her. ;)
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Duke87

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

DaBigE

Guy: How about we put the top down and play with the headlights?
Girl: Only if I can control the stick-shift.
"We gotta find this road, it's like Bob's road!" - Rabbit, Twister

tchafe1978

Nice hot mix you got there, baby. Mind if I lay you on my (road)bed?

Takumi

Quote from: hbelkins on March 02, 2014, 12:06:52 AM
I'd like to SPUI all over you.
You'd like to yawn on them? (Not what I originally wrote, but I know that would have been quickly deleted)
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

PColumbus73

Let's do the George Washington, what's your level?

I'm going to rock you harder than the Cypress Structure

Sanctimoniously

Quote from: Scott5114 on December 22, 2013, 06:27:29 AM
[tt]wow                 very cringe
        such clearview          must photo
much clinch      so misalign         wow[/tt]

See it. Live it. Love it. Verdana.

national highway 1

Not specifically a roadgeek pick-up line, but here are some road-related Bible verses:
A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the Lord, make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God." Isaiah 40:3)
Set up road signs, put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. (Jeremiah 31:21)
"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take." Jeremiah 31:21

Laura

Quote from: national highway 1 on March 04, 2014, 05:36:46 AM
Not specifically a roadgeek pick-up line, but here are some road-related Bible verses:
A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the Lord, make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God." Isaiah 40:3)
Set up road signs, put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take. (Jeremiah 31:21)

Definitely not pick-up lines, but great bible verses. You've given me some great ideas for perhaps mixing together my religious and roadgeek tattoo ideas (see my thread in off-topic).

/thread save

Quote from: Duke87 on March 01, 2014, 11:51:16 PM
Quote from: Laura on February 28, 2014, 10:45:46 PM
Hey baby, the shapes of your breasts are smoother than Sideling Hill... I want to drive through them and take I-68 straight to your mouth.

That was elaborate!

On a similar note: Aw, baby, you must be like Sideling Hill... no one has driven through your tunnel in ages. How'd you like me to help you change that?
(swap out "Ray's Hill" or "Laurel Hill" for "Sideling Hill" as desired).

Lol, I find this hilarious for 2 reasons:

1. Ray is Mike's middle name (and what his family calls him) and Laurel is a version of my name
2. This would have been a ultra useful pickup line to have on our wedding night...

/potential thread kill

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.