News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Threads you'll never see on aaroads.com

Started by hm insulators, October 21, 2013, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hm insulators

Chris Christie cabinet members insist they were playing poker, not bridge
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

bing101

Quote from: hm insulators on January 21, 2014, 02:46:50 PM

I got a new one

Seattle Seahawks fans shutdown I-70 and I-25 in Denver for a traffic study.

Denver Broncos Fans Shut Down I-5, I-405, I-90, WA-99 and WA-520 for a Traffic Study During the Super Bowl.

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: bing101 on January 22, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

I got a new one

Denver Broncos Fans Shut Down I-5, I-405, I-90, WA-99 and WA-520 for a Traffic Study During the Super Bowl.

Patriots and 49ers Fans shut down all roads near the Meadowlands and nearby airports for a traffic study before and during the Superbowl.

bing101

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 22, 2014, 12:18:02 PM
Quote from: bing101 on January 22, 2014, 08:48:09 AM

I got a new one

Patriots and 49ers Fans shut down all roads near the Meadowlands and nearby airports for a traffic study before and during the Superbowl.

Yes But the GWB has to be closed again for that to happen and Christie gets blamed again and Fort Lee City Council, Mayor and the county Board of Supervisor sues 49ers, Patriots and Christie in Federal Court. But Jim Harbaugh, 49ers and PG&E shuts down the Meadowlands for a power study.  :bigass:

Grzrd

GSV now has imagery for the signage related to the I-BigBlank/ I-LittleBlank interchange near Harlingen.

CNGL-Leudimin

Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

hotdogPi

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on January 22, 2014, 04:50:07 PM
Threads you'll always see on aaroads.com

You missed it. It was "threads which have appeared at least once on aaroads.com". It's either hidden or deleted now.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Roadsguy

Quote from: NE2 on January 17, 2014, 12:48:30 AM
Windows Xp nears End Of Life (THANK GOD!) Zero Day Forever April 8 2014

Oh wait.
"Microsoft cancels the planned 'Windows 9' and extends Windows XP support indefinitely"
Mileage-based exit numbering implies the existence of mileage-cringe exit numbering.

J N Winkler

Marginal possibility:

*  Places which used to take a definite article in front of their names
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

yakra

Quote from: J N Winkler on January 23, 2014, 12:27:47 PM
Marginal possibility:

"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

english si

Marginal possibility:

The Sudan.

I can think of a lot that still take it, though mostly as the are of certain forms that need it grammatically (as there's an adjective, a generic, or a plural, or some combo of those)

Alps

Marginal possibility:

The Rhineland? THE Alanland.

hotdogPi

Upgrade PA 28 to I-367 at the request of rickmastfan67

Routes that are numbered 17K

Threads you have clinched
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Alps

agentsteel53

Quote from: bing101 on January 23, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
Justin Beiber was Caught Drunk Driving and Speeding on a Miami Street because he is doing a roadgeek(for Drunk People only) video :spin: :spin: :bigass: . :happy: :banghead: :wave: :crazy: :-D :D .

go back to troll country.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

NE2

Dare I say Mr. Crosby makes bad posts that should not be on aaroads.com?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Takumi

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Alps

Takumi

Proposal to connect US 60 and NC 12 via new construction

Even though every car manufacturer is making hybrid supercars soon, why is Honda the only one being heckled for it?

Twerk it, SPUI (56K warning/NSFW)

Don't @ me. Seriously.

english si

Quote from: Steve on January 23, 2014, 09:37:40 PM
Marginal possibility:

The Rhineland doesn't fit past tense as we still do use the definite article.

THE Alanland did and did not stand for 'The High Ethan's Alanland', so it wasn't really a definite article it lost, but Ethan's ownership. The goats who ousted him (and butted Eureka PD after they were called into something that wasn't their jurisdiction) feel that if you have to say you own a country, you don't actually own it, hence it's just 'Alanland' now.

bing101

Quote from: agentsteel53 on January 23, 2014, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: bing101 on January 23, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
Justin Beiber was Caught Drunk Driving and Speeding on a Miami Street because he is doing a roadgeek(for Drunk People only) video :spin: :spin: :bigass: . :happy: :banghead: :wave: :crazy: :-D :D .

go back to troll country.

Crap parts of my Troll posts are partially true. BBC News Said

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25863200

"In the latest incident, police said the singer had been racing a yellow Lamborghini against another sports car in the early hours of Thursday.
The Miami Herald reported that members of the musician's entourage had apparently used their cars to block traffic on Pine Tree Drive at 26th Street, effectively creating a drag strip.
Miami-Dade Police said the star didn't co-operate with officers at first, questioning why he had been stopped. He also had an invalid Georgia driver's license, they alleged."

Damn Bieber's crew planned a shut down on a Miami Street for a Drag Racing while drunk and stoned Study. I thought this was going to be fictional and random troll statements but now they turn out to be true.

Scott5114

agentsteel53 wasn't objecting to the veracity of your post, moreso that he didn't find it funny, and the excessive number of smileys afterward (less is more).
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

cpzilliacus

Quote from: Steve on January 23, 2014, 09:37:40 PM
Marginal possibility:

THE Southland.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.