News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Mini Meet planned for York, PA on Sunday June 3

Started by jpi, May 09, 2012, 12:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpi

Thats right, Steve A and I talked about this at the Joliet road meet, Steph and I will be in the York\ Harrisburg area that week for a wedding, a toy show, a garage sale and visiting family and are talking about getting together the last full day we will be in town, feel free to join us, may be at Round the Clock Diner at I-83 and US 30 but will keep you all posted.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Duke87

Wait... on Facebook you said it was May 27th. Which is it? I can't make it on the 27th but I'm open on the 3rd.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Alps

My plan was going to pull me into town later int he day toward dinner time, maybe a couple hours of daylight left (4-6 window). I think there can be plans for both weekends - I just don't think I'll be around for Memorial Day.

jpi

The event I put up on facebook for May 27 is a diecast toy show at the York Expo Center. Steph and I will be in town all week to Sunday June 3, We can still get together on June 3 and evening should be ok, I can create an event for this on facebook if need be.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

yanksfan6129

Maybe maybe then. Depends on if work schedules me.

sbeaver44

I'm new around here but might join this meeting because York is 20 miles from me and I'm there often.

Laura

What time is the mini-meet going to be on the 3rd? I'll be moving that weekend, but should have the bulk of it done that Saturday. (Plus, I can always take a "detour" via York to pick up boxes at my house, lol)

jpi

Quote from: Laura Bianca on May 16, 2012, 07:16:08 AM
What time is the mini-meet going to be on the 3rd? I'll be moving that weekend, but should have the bulk of it done that Saturday. (Plus, I can always take a "detour" via York to pick up boxes at my house, lol)
Hi Laura, not sure yet but probably late afternoon\ early evening on the 3rd. Steph and I have a busy week but I always make sure I can fit in some "roadgeek" time like the last couple trips home to central PA. When I get more details I will let you all know.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

Alps

I was anticipating it being pretty much a dinner meet, although some of you can meet up earlier and mini-meet until my carload joins you

jpi

Quote from: Steve on May 16, 2012, 06:45:20 PM
I was anticipating it being pretty much a dinner meet, although some of you can meet up earlier and mini-meet until my carload joins you
Steve, about what time do you think? Just getting an idea.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

froggie

I'll be passing through town, but it'll be on Wednesday the 30th and not Sunday the 3rd.

jpi

Froggie, if you have time give me a shout, Steph and I will be in
Quote from: froggie on May 20, 2012, 10:08:14 PM
I'll be passing through town, but it'll be on Wednesday the 30th and not Sunday the 3rd.

York that day helping my parents get ready for a yard sale (they live off I-83 exit 15) maybe we can meet up for lunch.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

froggie

Lunch will depend in no small part on when I can escape DC.  A completely open-ended question right now, but I can guarantee it won't be before 9:30am.

Duke87

Alps

Dinner is 7 PM at Sean Bolan's in Bel Air. I was going to tell them 8 people, but I'll wait. Who else is going to be there?

Duke87

Okay, nevermind on my attendance then. I was thinking this would be a lunch thing. I can't be out there that late when I have to be at work the following morning.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.